VODAFONE - CREDIT of 10 Rupee ! Really customer friendly

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Now a days you might have received sms from vodafone and other friends and saw ads in tv stating that if you send "CREDIT' or 'CA' to 144 then you'll receive 10 rupee credit .Is this true ?
YES this is absolutely true :-)
vodafone now becomes first cellular network in india to introduce credit system in mobile recharge.
The main purpose of this plan is to help customers of vodafone in remote place whose balance is low and there are no near by vodafone shops or retailer shops to recharge.So now you can recharge from any place !
Does vodafone give you that 10 rupees free ?
How will they get back that 10 rupees ?
Can all users use this credit system ?

For all the questions you can find answers in
Vodafone blog

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

But there are certain constraints in using this. So it is not the best. But since others didn't bring this out I must say hats off to Vodafone.

Anonymous said...

ya of course it a smart move by vodafone da..Even it came to my help when i had to make call but didn't find a shop to RC.

Anonymous said...

its a short term trick by VODOFONE.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

Lucky said...


I feel happy to post a comment on this blog, Its really very nice blog thanks for sharing this stuff CISF Payslip CRPF Payslip