MEYYAPPAN B.E

Saturday, May 24, 2008

On 22nd of may 2008 my results came and i became a complete engineer.Now i can proudly say that I'm an engineer .On one side i can be happy to be a engineer but the sad thing is that I've learned nothing from engineering ! No practical knowledge and I've just learned how to cheat the examiner by writing the sub-headings and diagrams right and filling the content with my own stories.I wish that anna university changes the system .Lacs of engineers come out every year but its very hard to FIND A REAL ENGINEER .

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats true da. Even I wrote a post on this topic. Check it here.

Anonymous said...

ya results are good da..
Ya , i know , even b4 u told me , i 've commented in that post da...

Anonymous said...

gud one..ll watch it sometime!!

Anonymous said...

Bookmarked this. Thanksgiving owing to you after sharing. Unequivocally value my time.

Anonymous said...

This is a superior article as they all are. I bring into the world been wondering less this as some culture now. Its vast to receive this info. You are objective and balanced.

Anonymous said...

This is a superior article as they all are. I bring into the world been wondering about this as some time now. Its notable to get this info. You are fair and balanced.