ON THE TOP OF WORLD

Friday, May 9, 2008

Today I'm very happy :-)
As we know that, today (may 9th 2008) the +2 results for Tamilnadu state board were published , and my brother also took up his exam this march .He passed the exam with good marks.He scored 1127/1200 , and he has got a cutoff of 194 in MPC .And another happy thing is that he scored 5 marks less than me , but if he would have scored single mark more than me then i would have been teased by my mom .A similar case happened in his 10th result , he scored above me and i was teased.But now i won !!
But both of us have same marks in MPC. so no problem.
Does anyone have any idea of which college he can get .He is interested in CSE and fall under OC category ?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not AIHT. but CSE ia a good decision. Congrats to your Bro.

Anonymous said...

ya , never AIHT ...looking for some other better coll.
I'll convey your wishes to him...