OPTO ELECTRONICS paper was horrible , guess because the curse of Mr. RAMANATHAN

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Yesterday (3/05/2008) was my final examination of my B.E .The exam was Opto Electronics.It was a elective and we chose that elective by seeing the syllabus.The syllabus was only one line for each unit , so got attracted towards it.While attending the classes we didn't mind so much about the subject thinking that anyways we will study at the end of sem.Moreover Mr. Ramanathan was handling that subject and no one took his words serious.People won't listen to his class and everyone would do their own business.This is similar to what happens in your classroom and each and every classroom in engineering colleges.But there is a slight difference in my classroom.Most of the staff in the engineering just come for name sake and teach some bla-bla and go away.And in some other cases staff would have interest to teach but students won't be interested , so their interest also become less and they behave as other staff do.
But its different in Mr. RAMNATHAN M.E 's case.He's a newcomer to our college who joined in the mid of 2007.Students in my class won't mind him, and do their work.I'll tell in front of a class like no one would be willing to teach .But this man sticks on to his job and teaches with utmost involvement .I've seen his notes , he prepares daily for taking class and doesn't finish the class before he finishes everything which he prepared.And moreover i think he is the only staff in the college to finish all the 5 units in 8th sem(hardly 30 hours totally throughout the sem).
Students started irritating him more when he took class.One day he started advising and speaking philosophies .I quote what he said

" I am doing my work properly and sincerely , if you also do the same thing then you'll come up in life , else i don't know "

I can't say he cursed us , but the paper was horrible and all the students knew hardly one answer.When i received the question paper i saw the questions and asked the invigilator that was it my paper or some other department's paper !

The first thing which came to my mind after seeing the question paper was a popular sms joke which came to be real in my life.The sms is
"when you don't know the answers in the papers and the paper is tough close your eyes for one minute , take a deep breath and say to yourself , MAPU VACHITTAN DA AAPU "



0 comments: